Other Events for The Whole Month
- Museum Exhibitions — All can be Viewed from Friday, February 1st through Thursday, February 28th
- Imagine Museum Speak Low Gallery Guide: Romantic Shakespearean quotes paired with studio glass artist couplings. 1901 Central Avenue, St. Petersburg 33713
- Museum of Fine Arts, Matching sonnets by William Shakespeare to works currently on view in the Stenquist Gallery, featuring Hendrick de Clerk’s Venus and Mars Surprised by Vulcan. 255 Beach Drive NorthEast, St. Petersburg 33701.
- Saint Petersburg Museum of History, Shakespeare in the Park in St. Petersburg exhibition. 335 2nd Avenue NorthEast, St. Petersburg 33701.
- The Dali, For the Love of Shakespeare, online exhibition at thedali.org/dali-symbols-discovering-dali-in-book-illustrations-part-2/.
- The James Museum of Western & Wildlife Art, Shakespeare Goes West! Explore the American West through Shakespeare’s eyes. Stroll through the galleries to find Shakespeare quotes paired with art, and writing prompts to spark your imagination. 150 Central Avenue, St. Petersburg 33701.
- Museum Exhibition Saturday, February 16th through Sunday, March 31st, The Florida Holocaust Museum, Arthur Szyk's The Last Days of Shylock as a sequel to The Merchant of Venice. 55 5th Street South, St. Petersburg 33701.
Come visit our events in St. Petersburg. A celebration of Shakespeare, the Arts, our Community, and much much more.